Sunday, October 11, 2009

Oh, where to start!

So, I have been wanting to start a blog for a while now and am finally finding the time! 2009 has been such a great year so far!
Our newest addition, Elizabeth McKennon, arrived August 6th and I have to admit it has been a whirl wind since that very moment. Houston has become an amazing, energetic, hilarious little toddler and a very helpful big brother. McKennon is growing faster than I have ever imagined... it is definetly true that your second child grows much faster than your first.... I feel like the last 2 months have flown by. I feel so blessed to have such an amazing husband and 2 beautiful, healthy children.... I hope this can just be a great way to "keep up with the Jones"!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leigh! So glad to know you have a blog now. Can't wait to "keep up with the Jones."

    ReplyDelete