Thursday, October 22, 2009

Discovery Center

On Wednesday Mom and I took the Houston and McKennon to the Discovery Center in Murfreesboro. It was so fun to see Houston playing pretend and we all had a great time. McKennon was an angel and slept the entire time in the front carrier. God Bless the inventor of the baby Bjorn!

My little mechanic!

Changing a tire!

Checking out the trains with Nana.

Nana putting on a puppet show for us!

Houston driving the "choo choo"!
Washing dishes... do you think I could teach him to do this at home?
Mommy and Houston jammin'!

This was hilarious... some how Houston knew exactly what to do with the headphones, of coarse they swallowed up his little head but he loved watching the Thomas the Train video!

Riding on the fire engine! Yes I know I look ridiculous... all for the love of my child!
The water table... definitely one of the highlights of the day... we saved it for last just in case we got a little too wet!
We had so much fun discovering all that the museum had to offer... We can't wait to return!

No comments:

Post a Comment