Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Snacks and Boobies

Houston has been saying the most hilarious things lately! I'm not sure what is funnier, his mispronunciations or how he attempts to talk like an adult. The other day I cried I laughed so hard at what he said, the poor thing has a bad cold so everything sounds extra ridiculous and I thought I would let him snuggle in my bed. The conversation went like this....

Me "Houston do you want to lay in Mommy's bed"

Houston "Sure, I wanna watch a bovie" (not movie, bovie)

Me " okay what movie?"

Houston "no not bovie I wanna watch a show"

At this point I am scrolling through the guide and suggesting a few kid friendly shows and when I suggested max and ruby ( a program that we dont normally watch) Houston exclaimed...

"Sure Snacks and boobies, I wanna watch snacks and boobies, SNACKS AND BOOBIES MOMMY!" I could of died in laughter!

I would just like to note the the term "boobies is not a common word around our house!

2 comments:

  1. That is hysterical!! I am laughing out loud. Their interpretation of words is so cute!

    ReplyDelete